Introducing the next era of Green Your Lab

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all of your support and hard work making Green Your Lab an awesome community helping sicentists Go Green.

The ethos of Green Your Lab is to truly be a community-run platform, that’s not owned by any one person or organzation – but is owned by our community members = you!

In our organization scheme, the most dedicated volunteers that our community likes best becomes the “steward” of Green Your Lab. I’ve been very lucky for our membership to have entrusted this honour to me for the last two years.

As my term ends, I’m pleased to pass the baton over to @marievandenavont. She has been a long-time volunteer and has not only been our most active member, but also one of the most well-liked community members. She has worked tirelessly in the background keeping our platform tidy and always has new ideas of how we can improve. I know she will be fantastic and bring us closer together as a community.

I will continue to be in charge of giving seminars, and will be finishing off all previously committed projects (don’t worry – won’t leave you in a lurch). I will, of course, remain an active volunteer.

I’m excited to see Green Your Lab move into a new era. I can’t wait to see how awesome we can become.

Fanny

2 Likes