Climate Startup Competition, Funding & Accelerator Deadlines

• 31 Mar I Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship global accelerator program focused on supporting social entrepreneurs who are intentional about supporting climate resilience, women’s economic empowerment , or the intersection of both. Our Accelerators - Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship

• Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change is a 10-week digital accelerator program for Seed to Series A technology start-ups based in North America Climate Change - Google for Startups Accelerator

• 7 Apr I Catalyst is a competitive grants program for ambitious social entrepreneurs using the power of 5G wireless tech to enhance our lives and address pressing challenges in American communities. First prize receives unrestricted grant of 100K USD. CTIA Wireless Foundation - Home

• 8 Apr I 2022 Ray of Hope Prize of $100,000 for nature-inspired startups addressing systemic sustainability and climate challenges. You are being redirected...

• 8 Apr I Elemental Excelerator’s Cohort 11 : Join a community of entrepreneurs & change-makers working at the intersection of climate change x social inequity.

• 10 Apr I Circular Cities ClimAccelerator is open for applications! Financial support (up to 18.000 € per start-up team) + training & coaching. https://www.circular-cities.com/

• 11 Apr I Executive immersion program: Energy Fellows Institute by Colorado Cleantech. This is an annual program providing a platform for the exchange of ideas, opportunity, skills and community, in order to develop leaders ready to succeed in world-changing advanced energy business. Energy Fellows Institute | Colorado Cleantech Industries Association

• 12 Apr I Third Derivative (D3), has opened applications for our next cohort of climate tech startups! Apply here to be considered for our next round of cohort selection: Startups

• 15 Apr I Applications for the AWS Sustainable Cities Accelerator open today: a virtual six-week, technical, business, and mentorship accelerator delivered by Freshwater Advisors and Public Spend Forum from May 15 – June 30, 2022. Learn more: https://awssustainablecities.com/

• 29 Apr I The Carbon to Value (C2V) Initiative, Fluor, and NYSERDA are now welcoming applications for the second cohort! This year, the focus is on carbontech innovations related to (1) carbon capture and conversion into value-added products; sequestration and removal; (2) low-carbon steel and cement/concrete; (3) utilization of large waste streams from heavy industries such as mining; and (4) leveraging the ocean as a carbon sink. Year 2 — Carbon to Value Initiative.

(Thanks to Kevin K for sending these tp me!)

LACI Founders Business Accelerator
Deadline: February 13, 2024
Who it’s for: Small businesses in Los Angeles, CA
Learn more & apply >>

gener8tor Sustainability Accelerators
Deadline: 4 programs with upcoming deadlines
Who it’s for: Climate innovators with a focus on Chicago-based teams
Learn more & apply >>

Venture for ClimateTech
Deadline: March 1, 2024

Who it’s for: Buildings, transportation, grid, and industry innovations based in NYC
Learn more & apply >>

Antler Residency
Deadline: April 2024

Who it’s for: Early-stage founders based-in or willing to relocate to Austin, Boulder, or NYC
Learn more & apply >>

Halcyon’s Latin America & the Caribbean Climate Fellowship and Africa Climate Fellowship
Applications Open: February 5 to March 22
Learn more >>