Global Day of Action for Climate Justice: Rally and Climate Fair in Cambridge

Link for latest information: Redirecting...

2021-10-13T12:00:00Z2021-10-13T15:00:00Z

Outside Great St Mary’s Church, Cambridge - Parkers Piece, Cambridge

• 12:00-1pm , individuals and groups make their way to Great St Mary’s Church from across Cambridge
  • 1pm Assemble outside Great St Mary’s Church, Cambridge with banners, flags and placards. Family friendly march to Parkers Piece.
  • 2pm Climate Fair on Parkers Piece, where there will be live music and a few speeches.
  • 3 pm Sounding of alarms etc to draw attention to the urgency of the crisis.

Bring your banners, flags, placards and leaflets, and something that you can use to sound the alarm at 3pm.

If you would like to help, eg with stewarding, or with banner making, email cambscop26@lists.riseup.net

ACROSS THE WORLD

This is one of over 50 simultaneous COP26 Coalition events in the UK with more in the rest of the world. For more see Global Day of Action for Climate Justice - COP26 Coalition

COP26 COALITION

The COP26 Coalition is a UK-based alliance mobilising around climate justice during COP26. Members include individuals, environment and development NGOs, trade unions, grassroots community campaigns, faith groups, youth group, migrant and racial justice networks.

Link for latest information: Redirecting...

I’ll be somewhere around - the Cambridge Carbon Footprint banner 🙂 - It’s friendly fun & peaceful (i.e. my family will be there) - the more the merrier [& the more impact].