Organised by: CHEMRAWN, IUPAC, and Beyond Benign
Sustainable action begins with a conversation! Join CHEMRAWN, IUPAC, and Beyond Benign for a Global Conversation about Sustainability around e-waste management! During this 60 min event, you will hear from several approaches developed by the education community in Brazil to achieve a more sustainable future.
- Cintia Milagre, Associate Professor, Institute of Chemistry - Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Marcela Cordeiro Cavalcante de Oliveira, Graduate of the Professional Master’s Degree in Chemistry on a National Network - PROFQUI - Chemistry Department - UFRPE
- Karen Ouverney dos Santos, High School Chemistry Teacher and her students at Colégio Talentos Internacional
- Francesca Kerton, Professor, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Juliana Vidal, Program Manager, Beyond Benign
Link: Meeting Registration - Zoom